Trainee Recruitment Consultants (On Target Earnings £35k-45k)
Manchester, Green Quarter
Basic Salary £19k – £21k
Our focus is recruiting across emerging technologies within the SaaS & Tech sector. We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join a high performing team which has seen great demand for hard to find tech staff.
You will help drive forward our growth plans within the Sales & Marketing Team and maintain our position as a leading talent partner to the SaaS & Tech industry.
If you’re competitive, driven, have an ability to get the job done, and achieve ambitious targets, then Wundertalent could be the place for you.
You’ll be connecting skilled professionals with cutting edge and innovative companies across a variety of Tech industries. And what’s more, you’ll be part of a real community in a truly supportive environment. Our office is based in Green Quarter.
You will be provided with bespoke training and all the right tools needed to be successful in this role to achieve your next promotion – with a tailored progression pathway for each consultant.
- Structured career progression path.
- Hands on training directly from a Director
- Company Laptop
- One of the best commission structures on offer within the tech recruitment industry.
- Flexible working (once you pass probation)
- Sales experience in a B2C or B2B.
- Degree ideally (But will consider those without)
- Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
- Experience of winning new business and building relationships whilst maintaining warm client relationships
- A passion for personal and career growth.
- Knowledge of Recruitment
- An interest in Sales, Marketing or Tech
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,269.06-£22,522.06 per year
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location