Location – London
Salary – £140k basic £200k OTE
Our SaaS client is leading the market in the emerging technology of shopper experiences. They work with clients to deploy engaging, measureable projects including; production of augmented reality experiences, products, stores, avatars, liveshopping, virtual flagship stores, Metaverse and NFT activations.
Imagine walking into a furniture store and not having to measure the sofa or find the price tag – instead you use your phone’s camera to display interactive information for every product you point it at. Clever right?
This is why their client list includes M&S, Bacardi, Oak Furnitureland, Amazon, HP, Samsung and the NHS along with many other big household name brands.
- Prospect, build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Present exciting, multi-media sales presentations
- Work with a BDR to receive leads and cultivate relationships with enterprise clients
- New business focused with some opportunities for existing upselling
- Opportunity to travel globally to the most exciting brands on the planet
The Ideal Candidate:
- Extensive experience in Enterprise SaaS Sales
- New business mentality willing to go out and hunt new logos – essential
- High energy, money motivated, and team player
This role will give you the opportunity to make significant changes to your financial situation with an earning potential which is unmatched.