We are currently working with one of the leading retail groups that continues to defy industry standards, and without doubt is reinventing the shopper experience both in store & online.
As a group, in a year where others have struggled and have announced losses and share crashes, they have recently announced a year-on-year increase in revenues by 45%, and with huge plans in place for their digital channels, a strategic decision has been made to build a new centralised digital team here in Manchester looking after their pureplay brands.
As a Digital Designer you will be working on iconic brands, creating innovative graphics for web and social media including web banners, social media posts, emails and stories. You will be responsible for website changeouts and updates- and adopt a data driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale.
You will pioneer performance driven design by making continuous incremental improvements to stay aligned with emerging UI and Ecommerce trends. Executing ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows whilst managing website campaigns creation.
This role is 3 days a week at their Manchester HQ, 2 days from home.
- strong background in digital design
- Collaborative designer who uses initiative to achieve results
- Mobile design and device optimisation
- HTML, CSS, web standards (desirable)
- ECommerce platforms and CMS systems desirable
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Figma, and Photoshop (After Effects desirable)
- Problem-solver with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in presenting new design ideas and new creative concepts
- Strives for continuous improvement of customer experience
- Able to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results
- Knowledge of digital and UX design methodologies, techniques and tools
- Strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practices
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- MANCHESTER: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in MANCHESTER